Pages

Friday 13 December 2013

my Ambassador Application


Hi my name is Paris and the reason why I want to be an Ambassador is because I want to get better at talking in front of people.  I love to learn with my teacher and friends and I mostly create stuff and share with the world on my blog. Learning is the top thing I like to do because we can learn other things on the internet even without the teacher.




I’m sure I will be a wonderful ambassador because I never want to be shy. By the way I can create things and put it on my blog and share with the world.



Here is a Link to my math work it is all about rounding and compensating. Learning about it was very hard but once we got to the end I got it very well at it. I have created this on Education It is a program we use for math. Then I posted  it on my blog !



I also have been learning how to use Google document, spreadsheet and google drawing. At first I thought it was going to be hard but then I thought that it was just like pencil and paper. I do my animation on Hyper studio it is an app that you can draw on, Here is a Link to one of my animation.


No comments:

Post a Comment